The New Hampshire DMV requires that each applicant under the age of 18 successfully complete the following requirements prior to licensure:
Complete a driver Education program which includes the following:
- 30 hours classroom instruction
- 6 hours of in-car observation with an instructor
- 10 hours formal road hours with an instructor.
- Students must be 15.9 months years of age the day on the start of the class to attend Driver education program
- 40 hours (documented) practice hours (guidelines) will be discussed in class
- Refunds will NOT be granted for ”dropping” the class after suspension, expulsion, or failing the class for any reason.
Due to SAU16 closing. (Covid-19) class Start date may be postpone till Schools re-opens. Currently running remote classes.
May 3, 2020 - June 3, 2020
Days/Times: 3:00pm to 5:00pm (Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays)
Dates: May 3,4,5,10,11,12,17,18,19,24,25,26, June 1,2,3
Note: Students must be 16 by the date of August 3, 2021. Schedule for the course is from3:00pm to 5:00pm on school days. Classes run Mondays and Tuesdays unless otherwise noted. Classes do not run if school is closed for holidays, workshops, vacation weeks, etc.
3:00pm - 5:00pm
Due to Covid19, currently running remote classes.
June 7, 2020 - July 8, 2020
Days/Times: 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays
(Exception of 2 Thursday classes)
Dates: June 7,8,9,15,16,17,21,22,23,28,29,30
Note: Students must be 16 by the date of Sept. 7, 2021.
Classes do not run if school is closed for holidays, workshops, vacation weeks, etc.
3:00pm - 5:00pm