The New Hampshire DMV requires that each applicant under the age of 18 successfully complete the following requirements prior to licensure:
Complete a driver Education program which includes the following:
- 30 hours classroom instruction
- 6 hours of in-car observation with an instructor
- 10 hours formal road hours with an instructor.
- Students must be 15.9 months years of age the day on the start of the class to attend Driver education program
- 40 hours (documented) practice hours (guidelines) will be discussed in class
- Refunds will NOT be granted for ”dropping” the class after suspension, expulsion, or failing the class for any reason.
August 3, 2020 - September 2, 2020
Days/Times: 9:00am - 11:00am (Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays)
Dates: August 3,4,5,10,11,12,17,18,19,24,25,26,31, September 1,2
Students must be 16 yrs of age by November 3rd 2020
Note: Schedule for summer programs run 5 to 6 weeks. Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays 9:00am to 11:00am Once school begins (August 31st) classes which to 2:40pm -4:40pm after school. Re-mote learning still in effect.
9:00am - 11:00am