Tuition Refund & Program Policy
Deposit made during the registration process is non-refundable. Transfer of that deposit to another class will be honored whenever possible. For whatever reason your student is unable to attend or transfer to another session, the following charges will be accrued:
- $40.00 for textbook not returned at the time of withdraw.
- Refunds will not be granted after dropping, suspension, expulsion or failing the class for any reason.
- Unpaid re-scheduling fees
Please note that the Department of Safety requirements for successful completion of Driver Education consists of 30 hours of classroom instruction (passing grade), 10 hours of road work instruction and 6 hours of in-car observation (certified instructor).
- Attendance at all classes is mandatory and any absences are discouraged. To pass this course the State of New Hampshire requires that students not miss any classroom time. (30 hours) The instructor must approve all absence not more then 4 hours and make up assignments are required for missed classroom time. Assignments must be passed in when due. If you miss more than 4 hours of class and or not hand in missed work, you will need to retake the entire course at your own expense.
- Drive Safe LLC classes held on Exeter High school facility adheres to the Exeter High school Handbook policies if students are suspension or expulsion they are unable to attend Driver education classes.
- The 40 hour practice requirement is required for DMV testing but not required for Driver Education completion. Hours are recorded on the RoadReady mobile APP or https://www.nh.gov/safety/divisions/dmv/forms/documents/dsmv509.pdf Blue/black ink is highly recommended when journaling student practice.
- Where appropriate, please let us know if your student requires accommodations in the classroom based on an IEP/504 plan. Our goal is student success and a pleasurable experience for parents and the emergent drivers in our charge.
- Please note that students failing to contact their road instructor within a reasonable timeframe (24 hour minimum) prior to cancellation of a road appointment will be charged a fee of or $50.00 and no further driving times will be scheduled until this fee is paid.
Please print out the PDF version of this policy and have it signed for the first class.