EHS – 2019 Quarter 2
November 4, 2019 – January 13, 2020.
Schedule for the course is from 2:40pm–4:40pm on school days. Classes run Mondays and Tuesdays unless otherwise noted. Classes do not run if school is closed for holidays, workshops, ect.
November 4,12,18,19,25,26. December ,2,3,9,10,16,17. January 6,7,13.
The New Hampshire DMV requires that each applicant under the age of 18 successfully complete the following requirements prior to licensure:
- Students must be 16 years of age by February 4th , 2020 to enroll QT-2 class
- 30 hours classroom instruction
- 6 hours of in-car observation with an instructor
- 10 hours formal road hours with an instructor.
- 40 hours (documented) practice hours (guidelines) will be discussed in class.
- Refunds will NOT be granted for ” dropping” the class after suspension, expulsion, or failing the class for any reason.